Our transparent business model forms the solid foundation for a successful investment in VP Bank. It is based on the intermediary business (external asset managers, trustees, lawyers, family offices), private banking for high net worth individuals and investment solutions (including funds and private market investments). The Liechtenstein domestic market is supplemented by retail banking and commercial banking. As part of its investment solutions, VP Bank Group has an international center of competence for investment funds.
We also boast a stable ownership structure thanks to our anchor shareholders and their long-term commitment, our modern infrastructure and our remarkable financial strength, acknowledged by the A rating given by Standard & Poor’s. VP Bank is listed on Switzerland's stock exchange, the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Good reasons to invest in VP Bank
- Strong management team with clear growth ambitions
- Three pillars to structure a balanced portfolio
- Geographically diversified footprint in attractive financial centres
- Solid capital base above international standards: tier 1 ratio 20.1%
- Target profit CHF 100 mn by 2026 and clear financial targets
- Stable and long-term-oriented shareholder base and free float of approximately 45%
- Sustainable and crisis-resistant dividend with payout target range of 40% to 60%
- Highly collateralised credit portfolio (93% collateralised by mortgages or Lombard, respectively) and low risk profile
- Experience and service culture spanning over 60 years
Your contact person is Rudolf Seuhs, Senior Corporate Communications Manager.